Left 4 Dead Epic Left 4 Dead Epic

Hahah, awesome xD

I had a great laugh at this, since I'm a big fan of L4D. Good job, really ;D.

@oppurplebrat
Erm... nope? It was always Francis. That's probably why it's Francis' voice saying "I hate [input entity's name here]", and not Bill's. Doh.

Puritania Puritania

Yea, I liked it

That was nicely done. I love the song with it's lyrics, I love the whole band. You pretty much showed what it's about.

Some things I disliked:
- Overused images (when an image repeats for the 4th time, it gets kinda hilarious)
- Some parts of lyrics were mistaken
- Some parts were badly synched

But it was nice, really nice.

Snake Fighter Snake Fighter

Yay.

That's a nice little stickfight ;D
Cheers.

Mario vs Drifts Mario vs Drifts

Oh hai guys ;3

Damn, I was going to participate in RHG but got.. lazy or .. dunno.
Still- awesome animation ; D Keep it going.

Jesus was a Cowboy Jesus was a Cowboy

Howdy.

I loved the song xD The animation was pretty nice too.

Hey, paladins. There is a thing ppl call "the freedom of word". If you don't like this man making fun of your... well.. religion- simply don't watch it. It's nothing hard to do. Just don't click. Unless you've had some serious issues and decided to go bitch over someone's work under the explanation of hurt religious feelings. Btw. Did you know Christianity is the most hateful religion ever? Less tolerant? It is.

PS. You really will be suprised when at the end your inner cells will die, your heart will stop beating and they'll bury you. Oh, sorry, you won't be suprised at all. Cold flesh has no emotions.. Happy life to all of you, guys. I hope you really don't need stories about stone plates falling from Heaven to basically be good. Cause it's not any religion we need to be good people. It's ourselves. Our morality. Thank you.

[MDA] Killerkb Vs Peatrit [MDA] Killerkb Vs Peatrit

Good one, good one ;)

It pretty much fits Killerkb's character xD. Nice animation.

[MDA] Zackie Vs Foist [MDA] Zackie Vs Foist

Hi there.

That was pretty awesome, why so low score? :P

Night Shift! Night Shift!

I came.

Purely... awesome.. decent.. stick animation.

+smoothness
+intensity
+particles
+nice graphic style
- it's short! :P

Slayer of Light Slayer of Light

Yay

Go Braindead! I liked the particles ;D.

Plug in and die Plug in and die

Wooho.

To 8-Bit4Life-
-It's not the same bg
-Maaaany, many ppl use these sounds (me too.)
-He didn't use the same style, weapons (duh?), nor.. special effects.
-Credits are his too. So don't talk plz.

To You, Braindead-
Good animation, intense. I liked it ;) I've got some problems with applying intensity to my animations. My skills are now higher than those shown by me on NG (cause I mainly make shorts and I don't want to spam NG with them :P), but I'm still far away from reaching your high level of awesomeness showed by You in Night Shift :P.
Cheers.